Friday, August 16, 2013

Review: Tresemme Nourishing Rituals cashmere touch hydrating serum

Here is a quick review on the Tresemme Nourishing Rituals cashmere touch hydrating serum. I have very thick hair and super hard to manage, I have being using this hair product for a few weeks now and I'm in LOVE with my hair and how it makes it feel and look.

I apply two or three pump to my clean damp hair. It is not greasy, doesn't leave a buildup, very thin not goopy. Makes my hair SO SOFT and smells great. I'm a huge fan of Tresemme Hair Products.
Packaging is great, comes in a 3.3fl oz bottle with pump.

I would highly recommend this product if you want soft manageable hair and budget friendly.

Drugstore - $4




*Not Sponsored

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Este producti se usa entes del secado o despues del secado oara la plancha? Por favor y gacias